Study sources, full
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full Sources[edit | edit source]
- Google scholar. Sometimes the full article is not available for free.
- DOAJ.com. Free open source articles.
- LibGen. Libgen.io. A Reddit thread about how to access LibGen. LibGen at gen.lib.rus.ec.
- Pub Med Central from NIH.
- Sci-hub.io. 47 million+ journal articles, studies, etc. You must have an URL, DOI, PMID, or search string to find your article.
- Scihub.org. Not related to Sci-hub.
If your IP is blocked by your country[edit | edit source]
They block it from their DNS servers, so use another DNS server (like OpenDNS) or go directly to the IP.
- Use this IP directly for Sci-hub.io: 220.127.116.11
Collections of sources[edit | edit source]
- Directory of Open Access Journals. Not all studies are published in Open Access journals, but you might find something to help you here.
- IDEAS. List of open access journals. 1.8 million articles in full text. Has list of newly added institutions.
- IHSN, many studies collected here.
- Open Data Network. Search engine for open data.
- SciCentral. Some, maybe all these journals, are free.
- ScienceDirect. Some are open access journals.
- UN data. One stop source for all of UN public data.
More data Sources[edit | edit source]
- Analyze Survey Data FREE.
- Lots of social-based data sources, from the US gov't and non-profits.
- Prisoner data, state and federal. Jail census.
- Rockstar data sources. Many data sources here for many things.
- Salaries, US, by job and industry.
- Uniform Crime Report including officers killed.
- Science Direct
Processing large data[edit | edit source]
- Processing large CSV files. Excellent! Many non-programmer solutions.