Michigan Firearms Laws
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Federal Gun Control Act 1968
- General MI laws
- 242 pg PDF about MI laws
- Michigan forms.
- Michigan Handgun laws. 16 pg PDF. Handgunlaw.us.
- No guns allowed here. Banks, schools, theaters, etc.
- Cannot carry a pistol in a car reachable by occupants unless the pistol owner has a CPL license, except if going to a target range, hunting, a place of repair, etc.
- Carry in car. Pistol must be in one compartment in car, ammo in another compartment.
- Defensive Carry.
- OpenCarry.org. Transport. Opencarry.org.