Jump to navigation Jump to search
General info[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia on Roundup. US Map, pounds per square mile of Roundup used.
- EPA page on glyphosphate.
- EPA limits on drinking water contaminants. For glyphosphate, scroll down to Organic Chemicals.
Glyphosphate labels[edit | edit source]
Organizations[edit | edit source]
News[edit | edit source]
Studies[edit | edit source]
- EPUB: 600+ studies on Glyphosate from 2016 Glyphosate Monograph. PDF file.
- Glyphosphate toxicity grossly underestimated.
- Pre-1996 studies. From Extoxnet.orst.edu. This is the list of references from this page.
- PDF: Glyphosphate killed 97% of tadpoles in one day, 79% of juvenile frogs in one day, study from 2005. This is a summary of studies.
- Herbicides and aquatic life. Univ. of Florida. Has graph of which species are affected at which concentrations.
- More Roundup links and studies.
- IARC study searches for glyphosphate.
- 2008. German study finds glyphosphate in many urine samples.
- Sep 2013. Glyphosphate induces breast cancer cell growth. From NIH.