Jump to navigation Jump to search
Free Maps[edit | edit source]
- Free US Topo maps. You can get free digital maps here but printing them could be a problem.
- Libre Map. Free digital and GIS data. They have maps as TIF, TFW, FGD, and TIGER line maps.
- Google Maps. You can print these on your own printer.
- OpenStreet maps. Similar to Google Maps but the data is open source.
- Free US state maps. Looks like they are just road maps.
- Topozone lets you view topo maps online just like Google maps, with pan and zoom. It also has Forest Service maps to browse. The topo map for my area looks out of date.
Device Specific[edit | edit source]
Garmin[edit | edit source]
- Maps N Trails. Free maps for trails.
Software, Windows[edit | edit source]
- USA Photomaps. What this does is downloads aerial maps of a region your specify right to your PC, so they are always there. FREE. I've used this before and it's pretty sweet.