The key elements of an SJW (Social Justice Warrior) are: hate for others not like them, being close minded, stifling free speech, inability to discuss rationally, using flawed studies to support irrational arguments, and inconsistent application of "political correctness". "Safe spaces" are where SJWs can go so no one will disagree with them, but they also oppose safe spaces for others. "Microaggressions" are anything else someone does they don't like.
SJWs are sometimes called "crybullies" because they cry and complain until they get what they want, and their underlying tactics are to stifle any opposing views.
Even Reddit has SWJHate documenting the hate and divisiveness that is SJW.
SJW colleges are colleges and universities where feelings and political correctness are more important than an education and facts.
- Brown University.
- University of Kansas.
- Prof fired after not being politically correct enough. She used the "N" word to describe her own white privilege. (Even if you're PC you're still wrong with these nutjobs.)
- University of Missouri. Professor Melissa Click demands photographer be removed from scene, tries to stop free speech in a public place, charged with misdemeanor assault.
- University of Oregon. $709,000 study finds glaciers are sexist. See below.
- University of Pittsburgh.
- Western Washington University, near Bellingham. Crybullies demand punishment for political incorrectness.
Stifling Free Speech
- Twitter stifles #TheTriggering, a movement to out the lunacy of triggering.
- SJWs say Bernie is sexist for not allowing Hillary to interrupt.
- No man should speak before a woman in a meeting.
- Crybullies want to punish political incorrectness.
- Lauren Southern, Libertarian commentator, disagrees with SJW, gets piss dumped on her. More SJWs laugh when Lauren Southern was assaulted.
What they call racist
What they call sexist
- Glaciers. Academic paid $709,000 and finds glaciers are sexist. U of Oregon.
- SJWs are bigots.
- Google Dictionary: "Bigot: Someone who is intolerant of opposing views."
- Merriam-Webster dictionary: "a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)"
Just plain out of touch
- Bernie Sanders.